duminică, 8 martie 2009

sex and violence....


Nothing will keep us apart
We could kill them all
If desire tore free
Our re-union as one, my sweet, sinful Eve

And the night draws in beside her
As we embrace the dark with designs
And I pour my soul to those eyes full of fire
As I bury my seed deep inside

Archangel, snare the flesh
Suck dry the ebbing wound
Leave them lifeless and broken
My beloved...

Oh, how I have craved for you
so pure and other-worldly with your scent of Winter
Am I to bleed myself dry just to see your delight?

And the fear retreats forever
When my secrets are buried in thine
Under seven stars we came together
To plot(Come with me)the new age's(Come with me)decline


fragment din Cradle Of Filth - The Black Goddess Rises II

p.s. zi plina de mult cacat. si urmatoarele la fel probabil.

Niciun comentariu: